Description of data file in line with the Personal Data Act:
Mind Records / Mindone
P.O. Box 101
Business ID: 1013591-0
2. Person in charge of data file issues
3. Name of data file
Mind Records online store customer register
4. Purpose of data file
The customer register will be used to take care of customer contact and customer relationships, carry out the rights and duties of the customer and online store and to process personal information relating to the online store in line with the Personal Data Act. It will also be used for research purposes, the distribution of information and marketing for registered customers. Mind Records commits to refrain from disclosing customer register information to parties outside of the customer relationship.
5. Types of data contained in the file
At maximum, the file contains the following information on customers:
- Contact information (name and contact details for contacting the customer)
- Identification information (password/username)
- Areas of interest (product groups)
- Permission information (permission given by the customer to send marketing messages)
- Information on termination of customer relationship
6. Sources of data in the personal data file in adherence to regulations
The source of data is information collected from the customer when she/he or company registers with the online service and information collected during the customer relationship. Information in the data file is updated on the basis of notifications given to the collector by the customer. In addition, information from public resources and files may be used to update the file.
7. Disclosure of data file information
No data file information will be disclosed outside of Mind Records without requesting the customer's permission and giving separate notification.
8. Deletion of data file information
Information can be deleted at the customer's request or when the customer relationship ends. In addition, information may have to be deleted as a result of monitoring if the customer misuses the service.
9. Data file protection
Personal data is stored as confidential. Data file usage rights and access to the file is restricted only to absolutely necessary members of Mind Records personnel. Access to the devices and software in which the file is located is protected with user ID and passwords, and the machines are sufficiently guarded.
By using Mind Records’s website online store you agree to these terms. You can opt out of websites saving Cookies by editing your personal settings in your browser.